[CentOS-mirror] the world is still turning and so do CentOS mirrors in a way

Roelf Wichertjes info at roelf.org
Thu Apr 7 14:09:11 EDT 2011

@sceptics:

In my case the "unlimited" in "unlimited bandwith" is real,
My friend updated all 300 pc's under his command to 5.5.
He used the boot.iso for every one,
meaning that all pc's seperatly downloaded the installation.
It caused more then 3TB of bandwith usage!
And he even gave me a thx for the high download speed!

Roelf Software
software.roelf.org
www.roelf.org

Op 7 apr. 2011 om 19:30 heeft <florian at gruendler.net> het volgende geschreven: