[CentOS-mirror] Location change mirror.roelf.org

Roberto R. Morelli morelli at es.net
Thu Apr 7 14:56:27 EDT 2011

Would also be nice if you fixed your mirror so that is what you mirror is what
you state "ALL" and that your website displays all the content correctly.

BTW, just because the service you bought from bluehost.com says it offers you
unlimited transfer rates, does not mean you have unlimited network bandwidth !
You do not have unlimited/unrestricted access to their multiple 10 gigabit
links, that entire datacenter share those links and you DO NOT have 10GE to
the virtual or physical server you are using.  Beware, you may be violating
their AUP.

Mirroring every hour seems to be excessive ...  Look here for more details:

<http://www.centos.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=22>

Cheers.