[CentOS-mirror] CentOS 6.2

Johnny Hughes johnny at centos.org
Mon Dec 19 13:15:21 EST 2011

On 12/19/2011 11:46 AM, Daniel Koop wrote:
> Hi
>
> I see ISO’s on my mirror now and /os for CentOS 6.2 but I don’t see the
> rpm files. I looked at some other mirror sites but they all don’t show
> the rpm’s, is this part of the deployment plan or?

What we do is send the 6.2 directory out with 700 permissions.

This normally means it is not visible on the web servers until we change
the permissions to something like 755 ... but we can sync the trees off
site.

All the centos machines should have isos and rpms ... though you may
have to login to the OS to see them (because of the initial 6.2
directory permissions)

We will flip the permissions on the directory in about 12-24 hours ...
and we will announce the distribution soon after that.