[CentOS-mirror] Why we are not in mirror list

Anssi Johansson centosmirror at miuku.net
Tue Dec 27 07:06:20 EST 2011

Hi, according to http://mirror-status.centos.org/ your mirror
centosmirror.go4hosting.in has been marked as being unreachable until
very recently.

The mirror list
http://www.centos.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=32 lists only
those mirrors which are up to date and reachable. I don't know how often
the latter mirror list gets updated, but I'd guess your mirror should be
  back on the mirror list by tomorrow.