[CentOS-mirror] Not on mirror list

Paul Stewart

pstewart at nexicomgroup.net
Fri Dec 9 11:00:37 UTC 2011

Yes they are marked fine - we don't show up anywhere in the mirror list
anymore.

http://www.centos.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=30

It shows Country and then State (Area)

We are definitely getting traffic etc - it's like several mirrors from
Canada at least are missing from the list though.

Paul