[CentOS-mirror] Rsync now supported for mirror.academica.fi

Andrew Holland Andrew.holland at academica.fi
Thu Feb 10 12:26:26 EST 2011

Message: 6
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 23:03:05 +0100
From: Ralph Angenendt <ralph.angenendt at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CentOS-mirror] Rsync now supported for
        mirror.academica.fi
To: centos-mirror at centos.org

Simply rsync://mirror.academica.fi/CentOS - in addition to the ftp and http links.

--
Dne 9.2.2011 23:11, Ralph Angenendt napsal(a):
>> Am 09.02.11 20:42, schrieb Ji?? Sl??ka:
>>> thanks to Andrew I added rsync access to our mirror
>>
>> Do you have a working link for me, so I can add that?

>btw. now we offer full mirror include dvds (thanks to karneval.cz :-)

>Jiri Slezka

I'll mirror that as well, but should these be located at /CentOSDVD/ or - what is the traditional way of keeping the mirrors separate (as I don't want to increase traffic daily by deleting the DVD's which are not on my upstream, and re-synching the DVD's every 4 hours.)