[CentOS-mirror] New Mirror

NCServ Support server-support at ncserv.com
Fri Feb 18 07:53:58 EST 2011

http://mirror01.ncserv.com

HTTP

Sync'd twice daily

NCServ, LLC.
Dallas, Tx, US - 1Gbps
http://www.ncserv.com
sales at ncserv.com

Please email the list when you're all set up with your cron job and your
initial sync is completed. We will add you to our list of mirror sites.
Please provide all relevant URL's (ftp/http/rsync/?) as well as how
often you are synchronizing the mirror network. Please include what
city/state/country you are in and what your bandwidth cap is. Also
please give a name and link to the sponsoring organization so we can
give proper credit. If the best contact point for your mirror is not the
address you are subscribed to the mailing list with, please provide the
email address of your preferred contact as well.