[CentOS-mirror] Mirror Addition - Tier 2 - Buffalo, NY - USA

The Admin admin at spinellicreations.com
Sat Feb 26 17:13:39 EST 2011

List Admin(s),

Added new mirror out of Buffalo, NY USA as follows:

-- Location (City): Buffalo
-- Location (State): New York
-- Location (Country): United States

-- Level: Tier 2
-- Bandwidth: 25 Mbit/sec bi-directional (business infrastructure fibre)
-- Sync Source: Piggybacked off of "ROCHESTER INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY"
(US, NY - Tier 1 Mirror).
-- Update Frequency: 1 time Daily (but since it's Tier 2, we are depending
on our Tier 1 'source' to be up to date.
-- NOTE - can rsync from CentOS primary server if you wish.

-- Material Sync'd: All content (All versions, including downloadable DVD's)
-- Available Download Method: http only
-- Available Download Link: http://centos.spinellicreations.com

-- Sponsoring Org.: SpinelliCreations
-- Link to Sponsor: http://www.spinellicreations.com
-- Contact: Postmaster at SpinelliCreations.com

The mirror is sync'd - up to date, and the domain is active - so it's all
set and 'live'.

Please add to the mirror list - thank you.

- Vince.