[CentOS-mirror] CentOS Mirror Available - IL, US

Mirrors Admin

mirrors at tds.net
Fri Feb 11 13:53:44 UTC 2011

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 08:00:14PM -0500, William Suffill wrote:

> at the bottom of every post is the link to the interface to remove yourself.

but then we lose other mirror related information.

Is there a way we could create mirror-signup or something similiar named for
new mirror applications/information? New Mirror info could then go to that
(along with Ralph's followup) and this list could be solely for mirror news,
information, and questions?