[CentOS-mirror] New UK Mirror

Ralph Angenendt ralph.angenendt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 17:35:39 EST 2011

Am 19.01.11 13:44, schrieb Anthony Somerset:

> we also would like to make direct dvd downloads available and were
> advised to ask the list about this (our server IP is: 213.5.177.252)

We need to restructure our internal mirror network for doing so. This
will happen after 6 is out. Until then might I advise to run a second
rsync job which only gets the dvd isos from a host carrying them? I
know, this is not optimal, but we are working with a (home)grown legacy
system here at the moment :)

Regards,

Ralph