[CentOS-mirror] Dedicated host for seeding torrents

Svetozar Mihailov centos at skknet.net
Fri Jan 21 03:18:33 EST 2011

On Tue, 2011-01-18 at 14:33 +0100, Alexander Lindqvist wrote:
> As per KB's request I'm crossposting here if you guys need help seeding.
>
> I can provide a dedicated host for seeding and a dedicated 100Mbit link in Sweden.
>
> Regards / Alexander

Two virtual machines with rtorrent are up & running.

Virtual machines details: centos 5.5, 1G ram, 2 VCPU's, 50G disk space.

Running on six node cluster, each node have 2x1Gbit links. CLuster is
connected with 2x10Gbit to backbone.

Total available bandwidth for seeding: 1.5Gbit/s.

Located in Sofia/Bulgaria.

Best regards,
Svetozar Mihailov
SKKNET