[CentOS-mirror] Syncing from Msync

Ralph Angenendt

ralph.angenendt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 22:47:51 UTC 2011

Am 20.01.11 17:41, schrieb Clarkson University Mirror Admin:
> On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 11:35 AM, Nick Olsen <Nick at 141networks.com
> <mailto:Nick at 141networks.com>> wrote:
>
>     We currently host a mirror that carries DVD's.
>     (http://mirror.flhsi.com/centos)
>
>     We are syncing from mirror.cogentco.com <http://mirror.cogentco.com>
>     as they are also a peer of ours.
>
>     Is there any way we can get dvd msync access so we can sync from the top
>     like most of the other tier1's?
>

> Our tier 1 mirror is currently in the same boat.  Can we get access to
> dvd msync as well?

We are at the moment carrying two trees - one with dvd, one without. We
don't have enough machines which can carry both trees on our internal
network. I'd have to look if *all* machines can carry the dvd isos in
addition to the normal trees we have on them. I'd say "after 6", but
maybe we need to change that before that.

Let me discuss that with the other infra structure people.

Ralph