[CentOS-mirror] Request For Mirroring

administrator at openmirror.ir

Mon Jan 24 16:01:25 UTC 2011

>> Second:
>> We are the first team from Iran to become as a mirror for CentOS so we are
>> interested in becoming as an Iranian mirror although the server is in
>> Germany.

> As said: I have no idea how good the connections from Iran to Germany
> are. If we send you all iranian traffic, do you think the connections
> will be good enough to also install large packages?

There is no mirror in Iran. So all Iranian users are using external
mirrors from other countries such as US, Europa. So there is no difference
for them. Connection speed is good enough to install large packages.

Is it possible for you to add our mirror to both middle east and European
lists. This server can handle it.

Thank you very much.
Openmirror Team