[CentOS-mirror] New mirror

Ralph Angenendt

ralph.angenendt at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 21:51:50 UTC 2011

Am 14.07.11 09:27, schrieb Supporto Tecnico - Crazy Network:
> Hi,
>
> thanks for the add, ther should be RSYNC and HTTP but i see you added
> just HTTP, there has been problem with it?

Oversight on my end, I didn't see it, as you didn't post the rsync URL.

> Another question, what direct DVD Downlaods mean? Cause as far as i saw
> there are all the isos aswell for each version so that should be on Yes,
> am i wrong or did i missunderstood something?

I couldn't see from your listing that you also carry all DVDs (4, 5 and
6 - which everybody has). And actually you don't.

That has been changed with 6 (DVDs only), but isn't reflected yet on the
mirror page. I guess I need to change that.

Ralph