[CentOS-mirror] DVDs again

Ralph Angenendt ralph at centos.org
Wed Jun 1 16:20:48 EDT 2011

Hi,

I just added everyone who got access to the DVDs now and wasn't listed
on www.centos.org as carrying the DVDs to our database. So your mirror
should be listed there in a few hours as having the DVDs.

I noticed that a few mirrors which requested access don't carry the DVDs
yet. Give me a shout once you're done, I'll add you then.

Remember that you need to change your rsync scripts, use
msync-dvd.centos.org as the server to pull from, the target is
CentOS-incdvd - as in

/usr/bin/rsync -aqzH --delete --delay-updates msync-dvd.centos.org::CentOS-incdvd

halifax.rwth-aachen
mirror.ircam.ft
eznetsols.org
netnitco.net
ftp.ines.lug.ro

don't have them yet (I hope I didn't forget anyone).

Regards,

Ralph