[CentOS-mirror] CentOS-mirror Digest, Vol 76, Issue 11

Sun Jun 19 01:03:44 UTC 2011
Gmail - Pham Duc Hoang <hoangh2a at gmail.com>

Hi Iwao,

Here is the image I check a request ISO from a IP of VietNam :

Don't have my status link in Actual Country ?

And at my status mirror , I never see any reuqest to download x64 ISO .
HTTP of my mirror somtime is crash , I'll check this again . But this
issue has been around since the beginning when I started to mirror the
activity , and I want to finish it .

Thanks !