[CentOS-mirror] New US mirror.

Ronald Chmara ronabop at gmail.com
Tue May 3 19:43:31 EDT 2011

"Please email the list when you're all set up with your cron job and
your initial sync is completed. We will add you to our list of mirror
sites. Please provide all relevant URL's (ftp/http/rsync/?)"

http://centos.bulkbookstore.com

"as well as how often you are synchronizing the mirror network."

4x a day

"Please include what city/state/country you are in"

San Diego, CA, USA

"and what your bandwidth cap is."

100Mb/s

"Also please give a name and link to the sponsoring organization so we
can give proper credit."

Bulk Book Store http://bulkbookstore.com

"If the best contact point for your mirror is not the address you are
subscribed to the mailing list with, please provide the email address
of your preferred contact as well."

brian at bulkbookstore.com