[CentOS-mirror] **SPAM** Re: Mirror Update / Moldova

Maxim Macovei mm at secured.md
Fri May 6 06:45:46 EDT 2011

Hello Ralph.

Thank you for fast actions.
Please also update Secured IT Solutions to iHost, because we are trying to
close the Secured IT Solutions brand.

Thank you.

PS: Also waiting for DVD, I think we should be able to offer DVD because
there is a FEDORA mirror in Moldova which is providing DVD, but they are
really slow bandwidth.
EU	Moldova	FedoraMD.org	4 5	i386 x86_64	Yes	HTTP 	FTP
More than this they have only 4/5 and 32/64 bit versions only. Not fair for
our country and CENTOS users.

Thank you again.

Secured Hosting Solutions
Intelligence Anywhere