[CentOS-mirror] Mirror Update / Moldova

Nick Olsen

nick at flhsi.com
Thu May 5 21:15:36 UTC 2011

Sorry for the delay. I hear you on wanting to mirror DVD's, We want to as well. As you can see, Ralph touched on the issue as you can see from his email. Lets hope for access.
Here is the script we use, It sync's DVD's from mirror.cogentco.com (a. Because they have DVD's, B. Because we peer with them so its fast), Then it sync's the rest of it from us-msync.
Please see the attachment.

Nick Olsen
Network Operations (855) FLSPEED  x106