[CentOS-mirror] Stale upstream mirror to kernel.org?

Wed May 18 23:29:43 UTC 2011
J.H. <warthog9 at kernel.org>

On 05/17/2011 02:18 AM, Jonas Anden wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> we're syncing our internal mirror against mirrors.se.kernel.org, and
> noticed that there have been some fluctuations on the packages there.
> Sometimes the timestamp file indicates "Mon May  2 14:48:01 UTC 2011".
> So files are synced, deleted and then resynced.
>
> I have checked a couple of kernel.org mirrors at random, and the
> behavior seems consistent so I assume this is because of a stale
> upstream mirror that makes the kernel.org mirror fluctuate.

I'm not seeing anything obvious (and digging back through the logs will
take a while).  Are you still seeing this problem, is this something I
should tear through the logs to try and find something?

- John 'Warthog9' Hawley