[CentOS-mirror] New Brazilian Mirror

Benjamin Hamilton mirror-admin at metrocast.net
Mon Oct 17 17:16:15 EDT 2011

If your webserver process is running as a different user then rsync,
and/or the owner of the mirror directory then it's entirely possible
that your webserver may not have all the appropriate permissions to see
the other files and directories. Especially if you have rsync setup to
maintain uid/guid ownerships on the files that it pulls down.

-- Ben

On Mon, 2011-10-17 at 18:59 -0200, Joao Paulo Saldanha wrote:
> I'm check on root access and have all folder.
>

> Try forced new rsync and no have changes.
>

> I don't know why only 5.7 folder show.
>

> Anyone can help me?
>

> 2011/10/17 Anssi Johansson <centosmirror at miuku.net>
>         Joao Paulo Saldanha kirjoitti:
>         > Hi!
>         >
>         > We've setup a new HTTP mirror, located in Minas Gerais,
>         Brazil.
>         > It's available from the following URL:
>         http://centos.redeminastelecom.com.br
>

>         Hi, your mirror looks a bit empty. At this moment there are
>         only a few
>         files from CentOS 5.7. Compare with
>         http://mirror.ueg.br/centos/ , for
>         example. Please have a look at your synchronization scripts
>         and make
>         sure the content is synchronized properly.
>

> --

Benjamin Hamilton
Systems Engineer
MetroCast Cablevision