[CentOS-mirror] CentOS Mirror

Sandeep Agarwal sandeep.agarwal at cyfuture.com
Mon Oct 31 13:19:01 EDT 2011

Hi,

As of today we have completed the initial synchronization with Centos
Mirror image and below is the URL

http://centosmirror.go4hosting.in/centos/

City : NOIDA

State : Uttar Pradesh

Country : India

Bandwidth : 50 Mbps

Contact information

Go4Hosting
Cyber Futuristics India Private Limited(Data Center -1)
SDF G-13/14,
Noida Special Economic Zone,
Noida -05 , UP India
24 X 7 Support : 91.120.6667.777
Phone : 91-120-6667700
Fax : 91-120.666.7766
Sales : 91.92124-13966

Web: http://www.go4hosting.com

We are synchronizing the mirror in every 4 hours.

Looking forward to your reply

With Best Regards

Sandeep Agarwal

Lead Consultant - IDC (Internet Datacenter Services)

Cyber Futuristics India Pvt. Ltd.

Address : SDF Block G-13/14,Noida Special Economic Zone(Formerly NEPZ)

Noida Phase II , Noida Dadri Road , Noida -201 305  INDIA

US Toll Free # 1.888.795.2770  UK Toll Free # 44.800.845.6515

IN # 91-120-6667719 Mail: sandeep.agarwal at cyfuture.com
<mailto:sandeep.agarwal at cyfuture.com>

http://www.go4hosting.com <http://www.go4hosting.com/>

Disclaimer :

delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver
this  message to anyone.  In such case, you should destroy this message
and kindly notify the sender by reply email.  Please advise immediately
if you or your employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of
this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message
that do not relate to the official business of my firm shall be