[CentOS-mirror] How much space is needed to host a full mirror?

Pennington, Michael

michael.pennington at uconn.edu
Fri Oct 14 14:07:37 UTC 2011

We recently brought up a full mirror with DVDs a month or two ago.  I brought up a vmware slice with 300GB of storage, we are currently running at 52% of that on our mirror.  I love how you don't need TERRABYTES of storage to be a mirror for centos :)

Mike Pennington
Network Engineer
Connecticut Education Network, DAS Bureau of Enterprise Systems and Technology
University of Connecticut, University Information Technology Services
5th Floor-Room 5576
101 East River Drive
East Hartford, CT  06108

T - 860-622-2078
F - 860-291-0581

Michael.Pennington at uconn.edu
http://cen.ct.gov
"Lighting Up Connecticut's Information Super Highway Since 2000"