[CentOS-mirror] Access to rsync dvd releases

Triple IT Mirror Maintainer mirror at triple-it.nl
Sun Sep 11 06:44:38 EDT 2011

Hi CentOS Mirror/Admins,

We also would like to have access to the dvd releases, so we can rsync
them to our mirror server (centos.mirror.triple-it.nl).

We have a few questions:
-	What is the the correct rsync url/path where we can download
from? (now we use eu-msync.centos.org::CentOS).
-	Is there a ip access list? And if so please add our ip addresses
( and to the access list.
-	Are we added to the isoredirect page automaticly when we sync
the dvd mirrors? I see we are currently only added to the cd .iso list

If you need more details please let us know.

Triple IT Mirror Maintainer