[CentOS-mirror] rsyncing new mirror

TrancePitt Internet :: Admin

admin at trancepitt.com
Tue Sep 13 16:48:49 UTC 2011

Hey Ralph,

I've tried it on multiple servers, linux and unix, no luck. I get the same
output (only the intro text) but no syncing occurs), other mirrors we host
using the same command works perfectly on the same server(s).

This is an odd situation, perhaps 213.189.3.232 (centos.mirror1.spango.com)
is getting blocked?

Regards,

Tymen