[CentOS-mirror] Restored mirror; http://centos.alteeve.com

Mon Sep 5 01:05:15 UTC 2011
Digimer <linux at alteeve.com>

On 09/04/2011 04:45 PM, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> On 08/20/2011 02:05 AM, Digimer wrote:
>> Some time back, I had to take my CentOS mirror offline as the load was
>> more than the server could handle. I've now build a new server on a much
>> faster network connection and running on a proper cluster, so with luck,
>> I should be able to stay up this time.
>>
>> I am re-sending my initial notice, modified as needed:
>>
>> ===
>>
>>> Please email the list when you're all set up with your cron job and
>>> your initial sync is completed.
>>
>> Done. :)
>>
>>> We will add you to our list of mirror sites. Please provide all
>>> relevant URL's (ftp/http/rsync/?) as well as how often you are
>>> synchronizing the mirror network.
>>
>> http, 4/day
>
> http what? Do we already have your URL or did those URLs change from before?

Oh, sorry, the URL in the subject. I should have been more explicit.

http://centos.alteeve.com  :)

--
Digimer
E-Mail:              digimer at alteeve.com
Freenode handle:     digimer
Papers and Projects: http://alteeve.com
"At what point did we forget that the Space Shuttle was, essentially,
a program that strapped human beings to an explosion and tried to stab
through the sky with fire and math?"