[CentOS-mirror] Where are source rpms ?

Valeri Galtsev galtsev at kicp.uchicago.edu
Fri Apr 6 16:46:43 EDT 2012

Dear all,

I feel like I woke up after a year of sleeping... Anyway, I can not find
anywhere source rpms. I run find locally over everything on the public
mirror I support. I looked into another mirror or two. (I must confess, I
didn't need to rebuild/patch,... rpms for quite some time).

I know this question doesn't strictly speaking belong to this list...
Still: where are .src.rpm of the CentOS? Is it just me who can't find
them, or we indeed are not quite fair with GPL?

Valeri Galtsev
Sr System Administrator
University of Chicago
Phone: 773-702-4247