[CentOS-mirror] New public mirror submission

karthik karthik.elavan at snovabits.net
Sat Apr 21 09:02:31 EDT 2012

Hello Sir/Madam,

This is karthik, I like to install centOS for my laptop system so i go
to searched google the free OS that time i saw the your official website
then i try to download the centOS for your website. i need centOS please
give the right url or where it will be get the software?.

My location: india at chennai

NOTE: my system laptop configuration : 160 hard disk, 2GB RAM, intel
dual core processor, laptop brand is compaq presario.

thanks
karthik