[CentOS-mirror] Where are source rpms ?

Anssi Johansson

centosmirror at miuku.net
Fri Apr 6 21:18:34 UTC 2012

Valeri Galtsev kirjoitti:
> I know this question doesn't strictly speaking belong to this list...
> Still: where are .src.rpm of the CentOS? Is it just me who can't find
> them, or we indeed are not quite fair with GPL?

This question pops up every now and then. Would it make sense to add a
Source (6.x) or SRPMS (5.x) directory on the mirrors, with only a readme
file directing people to use the vault if they need the sources?

---
The source packages are not available on the mirrors due to space and
sync speed constraints. The source packages can be downloaded from
http://vault.centos.org/
---