[CentOS-mirror] Kernel update

Anssi Johansson

centos at miuku.net
Wed Apr 18 09:11:02 UTC 2012

Do a wget
http://mirror.crazynetwork.it/centos/5.8/updates/x86_64/RPMS/kernel-2.6.18-308.4.1.el5.x86_64.rpm
and examine what's in the downloaded file (also notice the filename the
file is saved as; the last time you used wget the file was saved with a
.1 suffix). The file might be HTML instead of a RPM package. You'd
better discuss with your colleagues there to try to come up with a
solution to this problem, this doesn't seem like a CentOS mirror problem
any more.