[CentOS-mirror] Problems?

Anssi Johansson centos at miuku.net
Tue Aug 21 16:07:07 EDT 2012

Brivaldo Junior kirjoitti:
> I change IP address for server and use this "redirection", yesterday
> temporaly... I already remove...

The situation has now changed somewhat. If I access
http://centos.ufms.br with a browser, I get a page saying that "It
works!" instead of a directory listing.

> I'm using rsync to do this job... maybe is better wait my first sync
> before re-add on mirror list.. I send another email when I have all
> files on mirror.

I believe there's no need to email anyone after you're done with the
sync. Your mirror is still in the CentOS mirrors database, but as it
didn't have all the files in the proper place, it was marked as
outdated. Once the sync is done and the mirror checking script visits
your mirror, your mirror will automatically get included on the
published mirror list again.

Thanks for fixing the problem.