[CentOS-mirror] Changes for Tsinghua University mirror

Wed Aug 1 12:46:41 UTC 2012
Alick Zhao <alick9188 at gmail.com>

Dear maintainers,

We have made some changes for our centos mirror in Tsinghua
University(Beijing, China).[1,2] We now update our mirror frequency to
four times every day.[3] Besides we now use eu-msync.centos.org::CentOS
as our upstream.

Since this is my first post to the list I'd like to give a brief
introducition. I am one of Tsinghua University open source mirror
administrators and am responsible for taking care of our centos mirror.
Our new mirror application was under the name of our mailing list.[1]
Hope this clear things up :)

[1]: http://mirrors.tuna.tsinghua.edu.cn/centos/
[2]: http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-mirror/2012-July/006210.html
[3]: cron: 31 */6