[CentOS-mirror] Problems?

Tue Aug 21 19:55:24 UTC 2012
Brivaldo Junior <condector at gmail.com>

Sorry,

Brivaldo Junior kirjoitti:
> > Why UFMS mirror are removed from Mirror List? We correct the problems
> here..
>
> Hi, you mentioned in your previous email that the URL to your mirror is
> http://centos.ufms.br
>
> There are two problems that I can see:
>
> 1) That address redirects to http://centos.bunix.com.br/ , and the
> mirror checking script doesn't follow redirects. Either you'll need to
> stop the redirecting (ie. make the files available directly at
> centos.ufms.br) or someone will need to change the URL in the CentOS
> mirror database to http://centos.bunix.com.br/

I change IP address for server and use this "redirection", yesterday
temporaly... I already remove...

> 2) There are no CentOS 6.x directories on http://centos.bunix.com.br/

I start sync yesterday either... so http://centos.ufms.br is updating
from msync.centos.org::CentOS yet.. now we sync All CentOS.

At this momment I have this files on centos mirror (some of then with empty
directories yet... now I download CentOS 5.8 DVD iso images):

2
2.1
3
3.1
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
5
5.0
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
6
6.0
6.1
6.2
build
dostools
graphics
HEADER.html
HEADER.images
RPM-GPG-KEY-beta
RPM-GPG-KEY-CentOS-3
RPM-GPG-KEY-centos4
RPM-GPG-KEY-CentOS-4
RPM-GPG-KEY-CentOS-5
RPM-GPG-KEY-CentOS-6
RPM-GPG-KEY-CentOS-Debug-6
RPM-GPG-KEY-CentOS-Security-6
RPM-GPG-KEY-CentOS-Testing-6
TIME
timestamp.txt

I'm using rsync to do this job... maybe is better wait my first sync before
re-add on mirror list.. I send another email when I have all files on
mirror.

Thanks,
--
Brivaldo Junior