[CentOS-mirror] New Mirror - Coventry, UK

Anthony Somerset anthony at somersettechsolutions.co.uk
Fri Dec 14 03:47:51 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone

We'd like to formally announce the creation of a new CentOS mirror in the UK, we are located in UKServer's Coventry Datacentre on a 1gb link, following info

Mirroring 6 times per day
HTTP: http://mirror.stshosting.co.uk/centos
FTP: ftp://mirror.stshosting.co.uk/centos
RSYNC: rsync://mirror.stshosting.co.uk::centos
Physical Location: Coventry, UK
Mirroring - All Public Releases, All Architectures
DVD: We Include the DVD's!
Link Speed: 100mb
Sponsor: Somerset Technical Solutions Ltd
Sponsor URL: http://www.somersettechsolutions.co.uk

please note we have performed initial syncs from Krystal but would prefer to sync direct from Msync if possible: External IP to allow: 78.110.165.186

Kind regards,
Anthony Somerset

Somerset Technical Solutions Ltd.
www.somersettechsolutions.co.uk
Registered in the UK – Company no. 07738444
VAT Registration No: 140 6916 22
T: +44 (0) 33 0088 2751
E: anthony at somersettechsolutions.co.uk
PGP: 0x7C892BF5