[CentOS-mirror] New 1Gbps Mirror Launched: Montreal, Canada

Peeje.com support at peeje.com
Sun Jan 29 19:28:28 EST 2012

Hi everyone,

We've set up a new public mirror for my favorite Operating system,
CentOS; in Montreal, Canada.

Sync-frequency: 4 times a day.
ISOs: yes
DVD ISO: Yes
City: Montreal, Canada
Country:  Canada
Bandwidth: 1Gbps/s no cap.

Sponsored by: Peeje-Share, Free file hosting -
http://www.peeje.com/upload

Company Logos:
http://www.peeje.com/images/100x100.png
http://www.peeje.com/images/411x49-black.png
http://www.peeje.com/images/411x49-transparent.png

Contact: SUPPORT-at-PEEJE-dot-COM

Looking forward to being listed on your public mirrors list.

All the best,
Brian Arktic @ Peeje

"Change your thoughts and you can change your world" --- Norman Vincent
Peale

P.S. sorry for the double email; I was notified the previous one did get
to everyone correctly because it sent in html format; this one is in
plain text. Cheers!