[CentOS-mirror] CentOS 5.7 DVDs?

Fri Jan 6 19:13:32 UTC 2012
Jim Kusznir <jkusznir at gmail.com>

Hi:

I know the new plan is for future releases to have the DVD images in
the main tree and to do away with the DVD-specific msync servers.
However, I'm now having a lot of problems keeping DVD images for 5.7
on my mirror server since its a "mixed bag" as to whether or not there
there.  Is it possible to get the 4 DVD images for 5.7 added to the
main tree for now?  I know the plan was to do that with 5.8, but I'm
already seeing headaches and problems from not having them in 5.7, and
I noticed many of my mirrors I used to get them from seem to have lost
them as well.  It took quite a few tries for me to find the DVD
images.

Thanks!
--Jim