[CentOS-mirror] People wanting to leave this list

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Mon Jul 9 03:09:13 EDT 2012

hi,

People who want to leave this list : please keep in mind that you are
required to remain subscribed to the mirror-announce list in order to
remain listed as a public centos mirror, and we request all admins of
mirrors to be present on this list. It is, after all, a very low traffic
list, and when conversations do take place they tend to be things that
would interest most mirror admins.

having said that, if you still want to leave this list - send me an
email offlist to the email address I'm emailing from and I'll make sure
that you are removed  (although, you should be able to just unsubscribe
yourself using the link at the bottom of all emails, so try that first )

- KB
--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219    | Yahoo IM: z00dax      | Gtalk: z00dax