[CentOS-mirror] 6.3 live cd / dvd images

Ryan Becker Ryan at techbnc.org
Thu Jul 12 14:36:40 EDT 2012

Not sure what's going on here.  I've got torrents for the LiveCD and
LiveDVD, as well as actual ISO files for the DVDs and Minimal and
Netinstalls, but no actual ISO files.  Dunno if these would be any help to
anybody, but my mirror is
http://dallas.tx.mirror.xygenhosting.com/CentOS/6.3/isos, or
ftp://dallas.tx.mirror.xygenhosting.com/CentOS/6.3/isos, or
rsync://dallas.tx.mirror.xygenhosting.com::CentOS/6.3/isos