[CentOS-mirror] New mirror in South America

Lucas do Amaral - Linux Sys. Admin (IFCE) lucas at ifce.edu.br
Mon Jul 16 09:28:17 EDT 2012

My name is Lucas do Amaral Saboya, I work here for the Federal Institute of
Education, Cience and Technology of Ceará - Brazil and just want to let you
guys know that because our datacenter runs 100% on CentOS/Windows we felt
obligated to give something back to the comunity. We now host another
public CentOS Mirror and are willing to make it public.

Here's the repository's info:
Sponsor: Federal Institute of Education, Science and Technology of Ceará -
Proto: http/rsync
Crontab: 0-59/10 * * * *
Location: Fortaleza - CE/BRAZIL
No bandwidth cap

   - Lucas do Amaral - Lucas[em]ifce.edu.br or lucas.saboya[em]gmail.com
   - Thiago Feitosa - thaigo[em]ifce.edu.br
   - Augusto Flavio - augusto.arraws[em]ifce.edu.br

Lucas do Amaral Saboya
<lucas.saboya at gmail.com>

Administrador de Sistemas Linux
Instituto Federal de Educação, Ciência e Tecnologia do Ceará - IFCE
Diretoria de gestão da Tecnologia da Informação
Linux System Administrator
Federal Institute of Ceará
Information Technology Board of Management