[CentOS-mirror] 6.3 live cd / dvd images

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Jul 26 18:29:11 EDT 2012

On 07/12/2012 01:03 PM, Prof. P. Sriram wrote:
> centosj5 deleted my 6.3 live cd and dvd images, could this be corrected
> please? Thanks.

LiveCD and LiveDVD have not been released as isos to the mirrors - not
sure where you got them from in the first place.

Having said that, I've moved them into place a few minutes back so they
will seed out to all mirrors in the next day or two. ETA to them being
visible publicly is about 18 hrs from now.

Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219    | Yahoo IM: z00dax      | Gtalk: z00dax