[CentOS-mirror] Question about new mirror

Kenneth Perry Hough

kenneth at egtech.us
Sun Jul 8 21:03:39 UTC 2012

Hi,

We are a start up company that uses CentOS for many of our servers and would like to contribute to the project.  Right now donation of dedicated servers or monetary support is still not possible but we hope to do so once we grow.  Right now, we are hoping to contribute through a public mirror.  Our internet and company details are shown below.  Because we just started, our internet is incomparable to many but hope to upgrade as soon as we have the financial ability to do so.  I wanted to ask if it is feasible to create a public mirror with the below mentioned internet speed or if we should wait until we have a better connection.

ISP: Charter Internet
Speed: 15/4Mbps
Our Company: Evo Group Technologies, Inc
Company Location: Shelburne, VT
Server Location: Worcester, MA

Thanks in advance!

Kenneth Hough