[CentOS-mirror] New Mirror: Maidstone, UK.

Thu Jun 28 08:45:06 UTC 2012
Matt Parkinson <matt at vooservers.com>

We have just added a new mirror available on both IPv4 and IPv6:

http://mirrors.vooservers.com/centos/

Country: UK

City: Maidstone, Kent

Bandwidth: 100mbit

Sponsoring Organization: VooServers - http://www.vooservers.com

Sync: Twice Daily (00:20 12:20 GMT/BST ) from eu-msync.centos.org
Best Regards,
Matt Parkinson.
VooServers Limited.

[email_sig]
This communication and any attachments contain information which is confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of disclosure, distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it or in any attachments is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please return it with the title 'received in error' to matt at vooservers.com<mailto:matt at vooservers.com> then delete the email and destroy any copies of it. Email communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. We do not accept liability for any such matters or their consequences. Anyone who communicates with us by email is taken to accept the risks in doing so. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this email and any attachments which do not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed by it.