[CentOS-mirror] Times Not Updated on Master

Greg Sims greg at headingup.net
Mon Mar 12 21:18:45 EDT 2012

The script we have in cron at RayStedman.net to update our mirror contains
code that does the following:

.         Rsync against msync-dvd.centos.org

.         Compares the contents of the file TIME against the clock on our
server

.         If the times are not within four hours, the Rsync is retried

This script has been working for years.

The Rsync operation appears to have finished successfully but the time
values after the Rsync follow:

.         TIME -- 1331521201
.         Timestamp.txt -- Mon Mar 12 03:00:01 UTC 2012

It appears the last time the time files on the master were updated was 03:00
on 3/12/12.