[CentOS-mirror] Problem with rsync

SWITCHmirror Admins switchmirror at switch.ch
Thu Mar 15 02:47:05 EDT 2012

Between 12 March 0830 (UTC) and 13 March 0130 (UTC) I got that error
message from msync-dvd.centos.org despite our server only had one
connection at a time. Our script which initiates the mirroring prevents
to start rsync whenever a previous connection for the same package is
active, and we have only a single package defined for centos.

Since 13 March 0130 (UTC) I haven't seen that error message.

Regards,
Thomas

--
SWITCH