[CentOS-mirror] Mirror moving to new IP

Fri Mar 16 12:39:12 UTC 2012
Mats Kronberg <kronberg at nsc.liu.se>

We will shortly transfer our mirror mirror.nsc.liu.se to new hardware.

The name (mirror.nsc.liu.se) and the http, rsync and ftp URLs will remain
the same. We will continue to mirror and offer for download all versions
and architectures including DVDs.

The mirror IP will change to 130.236.100.79.

We currently mirror msync-dvd.centos.org::CentOS-incdvd. Is that the
correct rsync source to use if we want to mirror everything including DVDs?
If so, please add our new IP to the ACL list.

Or is it enough to mirror msync.centos.org::CentOS as documented on
http://www.centos.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=22 ?

We also mirror debuginfo.centos.org::centos-debuginfo (available as
http://mirror.nsc.liu.se/centos-debuginfo/) and
vault.centos.org::centos-full-store
(http://mirror.nsc.liu.se/centos-store/) daily. Are those the correct rsync
sources to sync from? Any ACL changes needed there?

--
Mats Kronberg
NSC, National Supercomputer Centre