[CentOS-mirror] Mirror moving to new IP

Fri Mar 16 13:38:24 UTC 2012
Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org>

On 03/16/2012 07:39 AM, Mats Kronberg wrote:
> We will shortly transfer our mirror mirror.nsc.liu.se
> <http://mirror.nsc.liu.se> to new hardware.
>
> The name (mirror.nsc.liu.se <http://mirror.nsc.liu.se>) and the http,
> rsync and ftp URLs will remain the same. We will continue to mirror
> and offer for download all versions and architectures including DVDs.
>
> The mirror IP will change to 130.236.100.79.
>
> We currently mirror msync-dvd.centos.org::CentOS-incdvd. Is that the
> correct rsync source to use if we want to mirror everything including
> DVDs? If so, please add our new IP to the ACL list.
>
> Or is it enough to mirror msync.centos.org::CentOS as documented on
> http://www.centos.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=22 ?
>
> We also mirror debuginfo.centos.org::centos-debuginfo (available as
> http://mirror.nsc.liu.se/centos-debuginfo/) and
> vault.centos.org::centos-full-store
> (http://mirror.nsc.liu.se/centos-store/) daily. Are those the correct
> rsync sources to sync from? Any ACL changes needed there?
>
> --
> Mats Kronberg
> NSC, National Supercomputer Centre

With only 5.8 and 6.2 on the mirrors (and 4.9/5.7 moved to the vault)
... the DVDs for both CentOS versions are in both the ::CentOS target
and ::CentOS-incdvd target.

What this means is that currently (and also into the future) there is no
difference in the trees involved with ::CentOS and ::CentOS-incdvd.

Those other targets for debuginfo and vault are also OK.