[CentOS-mirror] Geolocation Question

Paul Stewart pstewart at nexicomgroup.net
Wed May 23 05:35:43 EDT 2012

Hi there...

We operate a mirror in Canada currently (centos.mirror.nexicom.net).  My question is in regards to geolocation - does the CentOS mirror network only send us traffic from only Canada in theory?  I haven't ran the stats in a long time to see where our CentOS mirror traffic is coming from....

Our network is quite capable of handling lots of US traffic for example and if there is a "flag" to be turned on to allow it then please do so... our network map is located at http://netops.nexicom.net/

Thanks,

Paul