[CentOS-mirror] New Mirror

Ralph Angenendt ralph.angenendt at gmail.com
Mon May 28 10:43:06 EDT 2012

On 23.05.2012 21:03, TechNutopia wrote:
> On Tue, 2012-05-15 at 19:09 -0400, TechNutopia wrote:

>> 100mbps--the plan is to keep the bandwidth usage to about 1 TB/mo of
>> traffic.  Is this is an unrealistic limitation?  If so, I'd understand
>> it not being listed.
> I take it then that the US has sufficient mirrors and CentOS doesn't
> need this one?

Sorry, there was a Linux conference here which took up most of my time
during the last week.

We'd rather use mirrors having no traffic caps (no idea if there are
mirrors which are sending out more than 1 TB in a month, but that can -
at least during release time) happen.

If you have that kind of bandwidth available: Why not join the torrent
seed if you want to help out delivering CentOS to the "masses"?

Regards,

Ralph