[CentOS-mirror] Some IPv6 mirrors not reachable by IPv6

Tue May 1 22:14:28 UTC 2012

On 05/01/2012 10:35 PM, Anssi Johansson wrote:
> Hi fellow mirror admins.
>
> I made a list of mirrors that have a published AAAA record, and checked
> if those mirrors are actually reachable by IPv6. Unfortunately it looks
> like there is a significant amount of mirrors that do have an AAAA
> record, but the actual services (http, ftp, rsync) are not available by
> IPv6.

The aim here is to try and create, static if needed, list of mirrors to
be served for ipv6 requests. If anyone on there wants to opt out, let us
know now.

- KB
--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219    | Yahoo IM: z00dax      | Gtalk: z00dax