[CentOS-mirror] [EZNETSOLS #38341] [OSS] Removing of Mirror - ftp.oss.eznetsols.org / rsync.oss.eznetsols.org

Open Source Software Mirror Administration via ESR mirror-admin at oss.eznetsols.org
Tue Nov 27 18:09:08 UTC 2012

Hi,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to host a mirror of CentOS at
ftp.oss.eznetsols.org / rsync.oss.eznetsols.org .

Regretfully due to a decrease in usage of our mirror services over the
past few months probably caused by the increasingly well connected
Internet, we have decided to stop our mirror services altogether and
free up the resources for other more meaningful purposes.

Please remove us from your mirror listing at your earliest convenience.

It has been our pleasure and privilege to be able to provide a mirror
service to the community over the years.

Best regards,